Conference Program at a Glance
For Your Convenience, A Simple Version Of Schedule Is Given Below.
April 10, 2020 | Day 1
10:00-16:00 | Sign in and Collect Conference Materials
14:00 - 16:30 | Academic Visiting
The first day is all about registration, participants are supposed to sign in at the conference venue and collect all the conference materials at the registration counter on this day. However, the registration is still open on the 2nd day of the conference.
April 11, 2020 | Day 2
09:00 - 09:10 | Opening Remarks
09:10 - 09:55 | Keynote Speech 1
09:55 - 10:25 | Group Photo and Coffee Break
10:25 - 11:10 | Keynote Speech 2
11:10 - 11:55 | Keynote Speech 3
12:00 - 13:00 | Lunch
13:30 - 15:45 | Parallel Session 1 - 3
15:45 - 16:00 | Coffee Break and Poster Session 1
16:00 - 18:00 | Parallel Session 4 -6
From 18:00 | Dinner & Excellent Oral Presentaiton Award Ceremony
April 12, 2020 | Day 3
10:30-10:45 | Coffee Break
10:45-12:15 | Parallel Session 10-12
12:15-13:30 | Lunch
13:30-15:30 | Parallel Session 13-14
15:30-15:45 | Coffee Break and Poster Session 2
15:45-18:15 | Parallel Session 15-16
From 18:15 | Dinner
April 13, 2020 | Day 4
One day Tour in Chengdu (Optional to purchase, please include the tour fee when you register ICCCBDA 2020)
*Note for presenters:
▪ The duration of a presentation slot is 15 minutes. Please target your lecture for a duration of about 12 minutes for the presentation plus ab. 3 minutes for questions from the audience.
▪ An LCD projector & Laptops (with MS-Office & Adobe Reader) and Laser Sticks will be available in every session room for regular presentations. Personal laptops are not allowed for presentations.
▪ Presenters are invited to report to the session chair 10 minutes BEFORE the start of the session.
▪ Technical assistance will be available.
▪ A best presentation will be selected from each session which will be announced and awarded an excellent oral presentation certificate at the end of this session.
▪ Oral Presentation: PowerPoint or PDF files. Please copy your slide file to the desktop before session starts
▪ Poster Presentation: A1 Size, Portrait Direction. During your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper within visiting.
About Dress Code
▪ All participants are required to dress formally. Casual wear is unacceptable.
▪ National formal dress is acceptable.